ApostropheCMS is the most modern and user friendly content management platform built for the enterprise. Content and marketing teams love Apostrophe because of its robust feature set and intuitive in-context editing experience. Web developers love Apostrophe because of its modern technology stack and the vibrant open-source ecosystem that it’s a part of.
As an Associate Implementation Manager at Apostrophe, you will be focused on ensuring the successful delivery of internal product development, as well as engagements with our largest customers and clients.
You will plan, lead, organize, and motivate project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
You will be expected to use a high level of knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit large, complex, mission-critical, enterprise-level projects and with the appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability.
- You will be responsible for defining project scopes and schedules while focusing on regular and timely delivery to internal and external stakeholders.
- You will organize and lead project status and working meetings and prepare and distribute progress reports on complex projects across diverse groups of stakeholders.
- You will assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work, and leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- You will support Product Owners in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- You will be expected to define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for project management.
- You will be a constant resource for projects, handling issues that arise before they get to the practitioners.
- You will be responsible for organizing retrospectives and then working with the team leads to fold those learnings back into our process.
- In addition to your role as an Agile Project Manager you will be expected to actively participate in growing our overall culture, supporting your coworkers, and helping to make Apostrophe a wonderful place to work.
- A solid understanding of software development life cycle models, as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field.
- Experience in client-facing roles communicating with audiences ranging from technical to executive.
- Experience defining project success and executing the necessary steps to reach that outcome.
- Prior experience overseeing multi-function project teams.
- Ability to function as a human and care for the success of your teammates.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to focus on finer details in complex day to day tasks while connecting them to the bigger picture goals and objectives.
Working With Apostrophe
- Work remotely – our team is based on Philadelphia and growing remotely to be able to tap into the global open-source community.
- Join us at the ground floor – since we are a new company, this is a unique opportunity to grow with us and be a part of shaping our culture and processes.
- Support open-source – our product and company DNA is rooted in the values of open-source and we've been active in the community for years.
- Collaborate with amazingly talented and dedicated people – be part of a veteran team that's passionate about what we're doing and loves working together to build great software.
If you would like to join this growing team, we’d love to hear from you!
We strongly encourage qualified applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.